- USD ($)
- Industrial Grade
TORAYCA is a thermoplastic carbon fiber reinforced resin containing cutting edge carbon fiber. It is light weight and features excellent strength, stiffness, dimensional accuracy, and sliding properties.
A number of base resins suited for various applications are available (Nylon 6 TORAYCA TLP1146S).
Carbon fiber-reinforced resins offer excellent mechanical strength/rigidity and maintain a combination of characteristics.
- Lower specific gravity and lightweight
- High creep resistance and fatigue resistance
- Excellent abrasion resistance and sliding properties
- Low molding shrinkage and coefficient of linear expansion, ensuring high dimensional accuracy
- Excellent electrical conductivity and electromagnetic shielding performance
TORAYCA 3101T-20V 20% short carbon fiber reinforced PA66 resin. Is a light weight grade and possesses excellent strength, rigidity, stiffness and dimensional accuracy, low molding shrinkage, coefficient of linear expansion and specific gravity. Exhibits creep- , fatigue- and abrasion resistance. Provides excellent sliding properties, electrical conductivity and electromagnetic shielding performance. Can be processed using injection molding. Recommended for applications like digital home appliance and office automation equipment.
- 1,000kg Per Year
- 10 Days
- All India
Flat 1008/F, Wing Tuck Commerce Centre No.177~183 Wing Lok Street, Hong Kong, Hong Kong, 523840, Hong Kong S.A.R.